Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

24 June 2010

P.O.S.T

0611- Friday
After finished school, we cycled and enjoyed the enviroment of UTAR and recognised all the part of the campus.
WE keep cycling and cycling to west lake from east lake. Quite far distance from our house. ==..
I did enjoy the moment with the windy and fresh enviroment..^^v

Lotus..^^v..

I love this DAY..^^..gloomy and windy day..

Our campus..can you guys see that the small small building..all is belonging to UTAR..
Such a HUGE HUGE campus

And, in front of the west lake is UTAR hostel..

Fishing area..^^..nice view..

And, around 6.30p.m. like this, we cycled back to our house to rest. LOL..Then the next day, I back to klang with Bigsot's brother's car. He fetched us back.

On the way back to klang, We saw a nice and huge and colourful rainbow in front of us. Not 1 rainbow, but was 2 rainbow at there.






The rainbow seems like so close with us..^^..

The first one is clear and colourful, but the second one is very dim. Due to my stupid worst phone, sure couldn't capture the second one..==..

0617- Thursday
Our campus had PC fair which is organised at BLOCK C.. and, that day was the very last day in UTAR.
the price of PC fair not so cheap at all. Some are expensive than KL..some are cheaper la..

I bought 1 hello kitty mini fan-RM 25 and 1 keyboard protecter- RM8..^^v


Next post will talk about my bicycle get locked by stupid guard
and I drove come to KAMPAR and one is about my small and WARM room..LOL..^^V

No comments: