Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

02 May 2014

04302014 Osotto Spa Kuala Lumpur

I had an awesome meet up high tea with my sisters.
And we talked about the OSOTTO SPA, and we decided to go on 30th April 2014 after work.

I was so excited and whole day work is on HOLIDAY and SPA MOOD
keep looking forward the spa, relaxing and enjoyable short moment after work.

OSOTTO SPA, KUALA LUMPUR
30th April 2014 (LABOUR DAY the next day)

RM68  (for weekdays only)-----LADIES price
NTRANCE FEE

RM128 (weekends and public holiday)
*RM68(ENTRANCE FEE) + RM60(MINIMUM EXPENSES)

Okay, finished my grandma story, all the fees and this and that
We went into our ladies room and stuff in OUR BELONGINGS

*BEFORE THIS, I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE
---------------THERE IS NO CAMERA ALLOWED (but you can curi curi snap there)
---------------THERE IS NO NEED TO BRING ANY YOUR BELONGINGS THERE (they got everything for you including bras & panty liner)
---------------THERE IS NO NEED TO BRING ANY SHAMPOOS (they all provided with any brands that could find in the market)

Okay, because of NO CAMERA ALLOWED, many of my photos are blur... = =



The ladies stuffing room 

She was preparing the clothes for us (there is not allowed to wear your own pyjams/t-shirt/clothes) TO MOVE AROUND


The girl closed the curtain and we started to take out all our phones and SELFIE!!!!!!!!!!!!


DONE CHANGING!




S E L F I E A G A I N



S E L F I E A G A I N A N D A G A I N



OKAY, THE FIRST PART ENDED. (change clothes and stuffing)

DUE TO LATE NIGHT the THE 4 INNOCENT GIRLS WERE SO EXCITING TO SPA after work, THE NEXT FLOOR is CAFETERIA / FOOD JUNCTION


IN BETWEEN stair case

Rin Rin

The food there was just awesome..... 





Four of us were starving like H E L L..!!!

The LOCKERs.

After we finished our dinner, It's around 10pm. Ohgosh.!!! It's lated!
BUT

Ossotto 24 hours continued. They have services in anytime. OMYGOD..!!! =_=
My girls reserved the SPA with miss FIONA (contact number) she is KIND and do help us alot.

The last floor is caferia. You can enjoy your chitchat with your bitchess and chicksss with having a nice cup of coffee or tea. (Y) *ThumbsUp

We went into this room for relaxing and passing time.
The sofa is so comfort and have a movable pc. 

YOU COULDN'T IMAGINE THAT THIS IS GONNA BE OUR BED!!! @_@


















































No comments: