Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

23 March 2010

Bad Attitude

1 Malaysia..??okay ma..!!LOL..artistic style.

@@..It's the car which I drive daily to school.

Sunday night, I had a dinner with rou and xiner and rou's twins bro in Aeon Jusco Pizze Hut.It was quite crowded that time because some of them are gonna to reopen school the next day and gotta bought some stationary to school, some of them are taking their dinner with their parent or the love one at jj also..mny mny...

So..rou's twins bro are so brave and quite naughty and quite noisy and alwayz played the ring which is used to order or call or bill..but cute^^






But something I really have to complaint is about  the stupid , really damm stupid and brainless malay girl, who wearing tudung that time is so disrespect us and she better beware her attitude started from that night.

WTF she done was straight came our table and took away the ring from our table from twins bro hand. Although that twins is so naughty , the stupid malay promoter couldn't treat us like this.

F.U.C.K!! what the fucking thing is --we are customer. Customer alwayz is the correct one and must respect what customer need. Did she have study commerce before.?I guess she didn't.Due to her stupid, I think she haven't complete her SPM also.

Well, is all the thing I had written out.Saihei..~~..let's talks about the others.!!

Yesterday was the first time where I had my breakfast in my college Food Court accompany Dailou with weisiang them. We same like mountain people in the canteen yesterday, didn't know any thing about where can get this spaggetti even order the food..haha..but never mind. It's a good pratise with them also..^^..

I ordered this "PASTA CABONARE"..RM6..good taste..haha..
food name is quite special right..??

Oh ya, yesterday I had met many "stars" in my college..
1. not a star, but a leng zai
2. 余文乐
3. robert partinson..??twilight main character.
4. 敖犬

wow..reli..feeling goods..haha..This is just a part of my study joy.What, if just go to study and study. It's bored. Don't you think so..??HAHA..^^v

2 comments:

xynn said...

i also wan to c those guys!!! never saw a handsome since i have been at taylor's for 1 week eh~~

Miss Chalsyn said...

aiyo..u bo yuan le..haha..that time u back home le.!

next time i sure show u if v meet again..haha..

GOOD..!!