Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

24 March 2010

Anata ^^

Our A.E class lecturer-Ms. Ranee^^
OUR student ID is obtained.^^v[my pic is so ugly by the way]

The word of the "Bus"--Haha..I thought is transportation -Bus..But they said is Business course meaning..LOL

Today afternoon we went to SSJ 15[near INTI area] to have our lunch.As they said, the mixed rice there was so cheap and quite many choice and just around RM3.50 so we decided went there.

MANA tau..haha..weisiang no wan went there so we went to "金一利" to cram our stomach with food.

The restaurant is cover with a japanese ambiance.Really nice decoration..^^

LOL..wanxin doing wat..hair is flying..haha..


OMG..!!xynn eys is so bigger..-.-lll..mine is so smaller..LOL..

HAHA..my look seen like shock by someone..0.o..''

3 of us leng luii..^^..

Blak....~~~~~~~~


And mine food..Black pepper rice[set lunch]--RM6.00 + 1 more rice --RM1.20=RM7.20..without any taxxesssss..

And somemore, haha..This is the first time mine site parking is so pro..!!!LOL..

On the way went to car wash..!!My stereng is sparkling..

Sunshine afternoon..^^..

Taylor's parking haven't do finish and have many dusty there.My dad car really is so dirty.After that, I went to "bomber car"..??a..haha..i duno the name of the car wash.walao..I really evertime do a xia shuai thing..@@

It's good that time because no have other come and rampas with me.^^..So can wash faster then went home.

The arrow is the way that I feel so xia shuai that time.@@..

Because this is mine first time which have a car wash with my ownself.So dunno anything withal my dad car is so huge..@@.. wanna drive to another way, and want the workers there help me to see my car can go or not..@@

Thus, my day is finished with a lot of fun and xia shuai and nice memory..LOL..^^v..ANG MO..I must bear you down..^^

No comments: