Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

27 March 2010

Joyful vs Delight

Thursday::
Today me and xynn make a lot of joyful and fun even I was so damm pretty tired today.And ah I'm so delighted because have a smile to my A.E. class friends??..haha..so hopefully I can chat with them ulteriorly.


We [xin,xynn,boss,dailou,guoxin,me,weisiang and duhong] went to "面对面" eat ban mee which located at SSJ 14,15,16..??haha..I think so ..which near the metropolitan college. taste..??erm not so good , not so bad..@@

Owing to the break time period, inside there really so crowded with lotsa people when around 12-1 oclock .

Big eye XYNN

Panda eye SIANG

Hamster face CAI

Ostrich BOSS..LOL..

Jasmine Tea

Ban mee[dry]

Somemore.......


I super and pretty love this picture deeply..haha..thx u xynn, ur hp is so good in camera la..haha

Suey xin, dailou, F boss, and guoxin went back to campus first to do something, then me , xynn, boss, weisiang still eating that time and talked a lot of funny joke.

Here is our life center, have pool and football game and ping pong, guitar, piano...

Me, weisiang, xynn, guoxin, F boss and dailou are waited xin and boss finished their placement test at Student Life Center. The dream of xynn is came true because she knew who is 余文乐 already. Haha..and I think WE guess the 余文乐 habitual which is liked to moving there around 1.20p.m..

If you guys who wanna see him please go Student Life Center around 1.20p.m..LOL..You will see him surely.

And WE are recognise something about he, he is an ah pon..we think so..LOL..

So, I fetched guoxin and boss fetched F boss back home, then we met at Aeon JJ starbucks limteh about 3.45pm.

Between moving on to Aeon, My car are stopped closely with the others car when the traffic light is turn to red. Then the motor across berween me and others, the space were not enough to let the motor drive through and terus langgar my side mirror, I saw it for myself and heard the sound of "PONG" , the motor ignore me and straight drove away ..@@

I was felt so shock and couldn't say the "NABU" out while I drinking my water that time..@@ I just "UMM UMM UMM" and felt the "PONG" sound was so cute so I keep laughing and xynn saw my expression that I couldn't speak out anything that time was funny also, so we together laugh lo..!! 2 38 girl..haha..

3of us--xynn, boss and me

MR.余文乐..lol..

Coffee fans

RM38.35
Thx boss treat us the starbucks har..You're so handsome today le..!!^^..MR.余文乐!lol..

And the night, I went to Aeon with yen again to accompany her to buy some clothes or pants to wear for ktar..@@.. I have bought 1 clothes and 1 pants:D haha.. then after that, we went to Coffee House to limteh and chit chat something..~^^


haha..she so "HOT" that time..

Friday::
we went to Aeon with yen, duhong, weisiang, and jinhui somemore to have our lunch--MCD that time around 2.45 pm like this. And shop and shop...until 5 something back home and wait the next round.

The shirt and the pants that I wearing yesterday was friday bought it.^^

LOL..capture in the PDI fitting room.

ME and YEN prefer green shirt..^^

8.30pm weisiang came my home to wait bigsot to fetch us, somemore boss and yen also.We went to Asia Cafe to limteh.
Then 11.00++ we went to boss house to drink the XO which still have left since last week..^^..Good taste but no more opportunity to try it because we drank finished already..T.T..LOL..

My happy Sarturday NITE and Friday..^^

3 comments:

Nicco Tou said...

hahax. why don't you say the 'mian dui mian' is just next to the one academy lerh.

xynn said...

the 'mian dui mian' is at ss15, not next to TOA that~^^

Nicco Tou said...

huh? still got another 'mian dui mian' orh? i don't know about that.