Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

29 March 2010

Kids

This Bryan like to knock his head no matter is wall or ours head..@@

PIA AH!!!

My nephew came my house Saturday.It had lotsa noise in my house.After I back from Aeon for buying the stuff of college things then I played with my nephew them.

So cute la, them..^^..LOL..They keep playing the water.LOL..

They are sibling^^

Hndsome and funny right..??haha..




Eldest sister-Angel, super talkactive and active child

Second sister-Shinnie, very softness and tender child.

Smaller one- Bryan, very naughty and cute boy..LOL..

And the night, I went to PJ ate tong shui as my supper..LOL..


Around 11.30pm still lotsa people sitting and chit chat there.



Wow, I would like to recommend you guys to order this mee because the mee is sooooo Q to eat..great~~It's quite delicious and cheap..??also..Good taste


And yesterday, I was being an younger aunty somemore brought this 2 child to AEON for buy some ice-cream. Really so like aunty la, my two hands holding their hand at that time, and took the plastic of the ice-cream in my left hand..@@



Finished bought the ice -cream I brought them to the kids island there to play game.What the terrible thing is they played until no wan back home..LOL..

And today, we went to crispy popiah which in my lakeside campus and heard many people claimed that was good taste. So we having our lunch there.^^

Taste are quite not bad..^^--RM8.50.@@

And somemore, we did a SUA GU thing again, due to first time borrowing books, we didn't know our student ID needed to activate .


4 of us were being a fool and keep trying this mechine at that time.LOL..

And I wonder why those people borrow books needed to printing out the receipts..??By the way, I just follow those people act who borrowing the books .LOL

LOL..worse techi..~~

And finally, my dad offer a car for me--Vious, not the new car but is 2007 years car.I took a look just now.It's seen like not bad..LOL..No matter is new car or an old car..I really so thanks my dad who really spend lotsa money on me.I really so pleasure and SURE, I must study harder than before to complete my A.E and Bachelor Program..Hope I not to make my dad felt dissapointed.

No comments: