Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

03 April 2010

Odd & 2003' gathering

30.04.2010 wednesday
Something really felt so weird and weird.Today was my first day when driving my "new" car to campus.What the fuck thing was I had been scratch by myvi which simply parking beside the road..@@.. Somemore the car was very pity because his/she's car have been depressed which the place I scratched yesterday.


My car's owner
And have aunty whose my car owner wanna buy back her husband car which sold it secretly by her son and daughter-in-law.OMG~~..really such a freaking weird occurrence.


at the Night, I having my dinner time with my jimuiiii--xin & rou at Station 1 cafe at 9.30pm. oclock.We talk about something was happened on us and about the problem that I facing.What the stupid worker done it is duno who wrote down this sentence "can make a fren?[his hp num]" below the receipt...OMGodness..@@


Then we went to viva found zhisheng they limteh--Our second round.


So long din see them already, quite miss them..!!
31.4.2010 Wednesday
And mayb I over nervous or stressful.I used to vomit sometime after eating and yesterday I was too nervous about the presentation today.I couldn't fall in sleep for whole night.


But it seen like my worry is wasted because I was so satisfy on my speaking today and Ms.Ranee is alwayz help me to correct it.


Somemore, me and my classmate have a good conmucation to each other.Hopefully can play with them ulteriorly.LOL..

01.04.2010 Thursday
Apirl Fool, nothing special for me. Today really so exhausted and exhausted. I back from Subang around 3.30 pm and went to bayu change my car mirror den went to bukit tinggit TM net take my cousin broadband and went to Bandar puteri to help my cousin download sumtg.


Around 5.30pm, went to Aeon and help my lecturer to buy book wrap paper, then after few minute my cousin was calling me again[computer problem], then went back Bandar puteri and help them.


Walao....faster rush back to home and take a shower and wait zheng dong come to fetch us went to shabu shabu and celebrating min hao's birthday.


The day of Min hao
We taking picture while waiting the seat..^^

Lastly, Thanks min hao treat us and wish he have a nice memorable year.haha..lol..

3.4.2010 Saturday
11.30a.m. 6 cars waited at JJ bus stop and ate bak kut teh.First at all, we are not so close to them because too long din chat with them and felt so paiseh.

1 meal: Bak Kut teh

After that, next round--Aeon.The cinema is quite lotsa people and KTV also. So we decide having tea time at vivo around 2.15pm. BUT~~~~~~~~the F manager wasn't so friendly at all. So we cancel our odder and went to "PAO BING"... 


Ming Hao..Great person to make a relationship bewteen them..haha..

2 meal: Pao bing= ICE & Picture..we are so tired that time to wating boon kiet..##@@

And last meal: BBQ Plaza..Thanks Boon Kiet treat us..haha..RM74.40..Thanks so muchi..haha.

I was so enjoyed my memorble and exhausted week..LOL..
And sry for late reply those comment..^^//

No comments: