Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

17 May 2010

Keep It UP!!!


I got my Mid-term examination result jsut now. I was so happy because I obtained 7.0, it's mean Band 7 on that Grammar Paper.

BUT....~~~~~

my writing---------------------------I just obtained 3.9 on it. I realised I had chose wrong the topic of paragraph. "What's the advantage of degree program..?". The title might be easier to write. But for my case, It really easy for me to write in CHINESE, but not ENGLISH!

Listening--------------------------Is okay, but still need to improve alot. Im just got 5.8 only for 20 question.

And, the last...Is the most terrible and nearly make me wanna to give up my English programme...

Reading Comprehension-------------------------2.3....Really OMFG..!!..The paper total up has 13 question, But the clever person I am just obtained 5 upon 13. How sad....!!T.T..







However, It wont so easy to piss me off. I will try harder and harder ever than before.
Huisine, try your best and don't try to waste your dad money and your parents hope on you.!!

1 comment:

Paul said...

Great start.

Keep it up! I'm looking forward for the future results :)