Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

03 December 2010

Im just piece of SHIT

well, sincerely..even I'm believed in the miracle will alwayz come towards me..the luck alwayz will support me. But Those just are piece of my SHIT imagine.

It doesn't appear anytime when I need them.
It's meant that, I have to rely on myself to do the things succeed..
It's meant that, I have to work more harder and harder to make the things success.

Really, I do many such things by my ows self wihout any luck...
Gosh..

A person cant even live in this real world, cant even fight with others,
the life will getting more SUXK---IF WITHOUT ANY LUCK.

Please. I do really need it. BESTOW.
I dont want alwayz be the SHUAI and unlucky person.

The things come alwayz happen and happen.
Make my life sucks.

Or as my Marketing Lectuere said:" You have to fight with the LIFE, you can have your life FUN then."

Maybe Im not as normal as a human being, I have to face many many tough in the future by my ownself.

OR as fortuneteller mentioned last time, I borned without any luck. Have to work untillll veryyyyyy hard, those people only can recognise my work so.

Is it showed that I am a strong lady if without the luck? totally nope.
It just piece of shit.

HUMAN BEING are borned in unequity world.

Those who doesn't have LUCK, might same with me. Have to work more harder than those who're the lucky one.

So, we gotta fight it.

No comments: