Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

14 March 2011

不是蔡家,而是李家的喜宴

muahahha, what a stpid topic that i create....
because this was a dinner that my grandpa's brother's daughter maryy.... [lolx, far far relatives]

umm, whatever la.. just a short and brief post today.

Nothing much, I attended the wedding dinner Saturday night at 风景园
with my mom and sister. {my dad and brother doesnt like to eat wedding dinner's food}

seriously, the foods there.... really is not.... so DELICIOUS.
I have no comment on it.

by the way, i Just have a lil pichas that i capture that night.

my cousin, she is getting prettier  now.

me and my sister....

For sure, I sure selfshoot at least one pichas...
muahahaaha

little yeeyee and ME.

my cute cute MOM.. =D

yeeyee kihiao... muahhahaa

my mom and ME.

p/s: guys, can see behind us... is so meriah right...
lolx... they were so crazy enough... keep shouting, singing on the stage,
but i like it. =D... make the enviroment getting higher and not so boring..

Lastly, lolx... my very last pichas for this day.

Hope eveyone have a nice day.. and enjoy your day..
=D gotta study midterm again... ==zzzzz SHIT..!!!

No comments: