Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

05 March 2012

兵如港大树头。Stadium Indera Mulia

My look of the day.
A day for me to relax, breathe, enjoy the day with SHOPPING and EAT many HOLIAO..!! 

on the way going to the Stadium Indera Mulia since there have a PC fair inside there.

Tadaa, this's the PC fair we going to.

I had prepare my "work " before coming here. and asking the people all around.
hahaha, had reached SUCCESSFULLY.

Nothing much Special, not bigger as the KLCC CONVENTION CENTRE.
that's the most largest PC fair in Malaysia, i guess.

After that, went to Ipoh Parade shopping.

So happy that i bought the starbucks and got the free beverage AGAIN.

Since I had nothing to buy.
We very fast ended the shopping session and went to find the famous curry mee which near by the Ipoh Parade also.

I just can say that, HOW LUCKY WE WERE.
found this within few mins. so proud to myself. hahahaha

Red Bean Ice RM3

Business Hour: 8:30am-5:30pm 

our messsssssss

I bought few things but cost me RM150. damn.
Here's my trophy that day.

RM38.90

With my lovely Mickey Mouse Tee---RM20

Okay. Stop here.
Will be back to here soon.

No comments: