Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

04 March 2012

AGAIN. Starbucks with the FREE BEVERAGE

hey, fans of Starbucks. Here's the promotion again, Free 1 Starbucks beverage.. :D
as my previous post had mentioned. 


It's my second time to redeem it :)
I share everything that what I know to all of you. AGAIN.!

You can drop by any Starbucks coffee shop that nearest your house.. and buy an beverage that you want. The staff will give you the receipt and tell you that there have free 1 beverage after done the online survey,...

That's it. easy job.

1. go to www.mystarbucksvisit-my.com


2. enter the customer code number that have inside your receipt



3. There have few question that need you answer it.



4. After done the survey, write down your Complimentary Beverage ID
(will show u after done the survey)


5. Redeem it (within 14days from date of receipt) at any Starbucks Coffee Shop

That's all. LOL. Always get the free beverage get  from Starbucks.
I love Starbucks.

1 comment:

~~ShiWeiZz~~ said...

nice.. but too bad...
i prefer... coffee bean~~ ^^