Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

04 January 2010

New Year 2010


This is the last time of this year which saw this firework at my cousin temple


My dad sponsor the cinema which is use the canvas to saw movie.


Big gathering here.Here my family and relative were.


First Sight of sunshine






I hang out to Midvalley with my mom and my cousin when new year EVE.
The feeling was so good, Because my dad lend me his camry to fetch them go to Midvalley Shopping
Haha..When i Parking..many people felt so weird on me by drove the camry which is bigger than me.

This is the second time which i drive my dad car.

Wasai..new year EVE wasn't a best time for shopping Because the whole people no need work that day.
So some of them would brought their family,their relative,their uncle ,aunty came out for enjoy.
really PEOPLE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE SEA.

The walkway was getting small while people all moved to here.
All the shop also getting crowded by those people which there have a discount.
 Especially the MNG,walao..the fitting room need to Q-up until outside there.
I felt shock when i saw this.And this is the the first time i have never been met it.

Finish our jorney,I so happy because I have bought 1 tee which brand is Elle.
Finally I take photo of chritsmas decoration there.Its pretty than Aeon very very much.











This is the first time I saw it at this year


Come boys and girls,
guess where I've been went to..??haha..:D

















This is the place whom belong to my dad's friend-Mr.Kan Hai
 same like resort right..??


The Garden





So we back home and frenshing up ourself then go to the next round-My dad's friend's house OPENDAY.
His house is damm nice and quite special as like a resort.
The view of there really is nice.

His house also have a cellar which is under the gloriette.


opps*my techni is worst already..haha..:D
can you guys see that black black there have a door?

He use RM300,000 to decorate his garden..such a rich man..
This is the house owner-Mr Kan Hai


oh oh..mistake again..














scroll down...
















Handsome man-My dad best friend..
been my neighbour since last month..
He is a witty talker

He had teached me some word:【福建人才明白】
1.木瓜的福建话叫什么?
mu kua??..x
is cha gui...木=cha,瓜=gui

2.除了塞车,还有另外一个词是什么?
????????? tat cia.....x
is 踢车,tat=踢,cia=车咯






we call her da jie wan..hehe..








Until this Sunday ,3,jan 2010 was Mr. Kan Hai's elder daughter's wedding.
This was their car for marry used.The car was Mescedes.Quite a long time already.
Haha..damm chiok la..Love it pretty much la!

He also have a antique car.Really older than this Mecedes.
Lao put car..neh..like西关大少里面的那辆车~
I think have 20 years ago.becase that car is so old, they scare will stuck at the road so..Din't drive it~
I so regret that I din't take photo with it!



haha..anyway,wish them have a long jorney to go…………^^
and a happy life~

6 comments:

CHloe said...

你有没发现...你成熟了很多a~~~哈哈!!
哇~

Miss Chalsyn said...

-.-lll成熟??0.0
老 啊?????

CHloe said...

成熟la~哎,这样久没有读书你就忘记怎样看华文了啊?!!

Miss Chalsyn said...

成熟就是老了咯!0.0
不要不要~

很多人都这样讲,
我要剪前面头发了!

哈哈*****比较年轻!

CHloe said...

剪像我?!!哈哈哈哈!!!

Miss Chalsyn said...

erm?????
考虑着!哈哈…………或者***有咯!
还怀念我的刘海!哈哈…………^^

短短的!