Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

11 January 2010

Shopaholic




Once apon a time, ME wake up so early in the sunshine morning at 9 oclock+..
freshing up myself and started sat infront television there waited bigsot come and fetch.

We went there by non-stop calling his brother, saw the map.
I super beh tahan and I wanna said:" I got a bit proud of myself!"..haha:D..[ashamed 'ing]
Because all people who sat in that car were didn't know the utar where.

Da Dang..P.J UTAR


inside and outside A bit simple.NO have University life. No recreation.

I asked finish whole thing about marketing course , fees , intake...
Then the lecturer keep talking and talking.He introduce the new course of UTAR-IB
Mean International Business.

I have little interest on it.But i consider modality of the subject was involve state and foreign.
And its content sure will include many things, many cultural, many law need to understand and must understand.
I scare I cant afford it  SO..........................I had to give up!

About 1.30 pm. we went to Monash university.I wanna ask cleary about its requirement and fees.
BUT it's close when we reach there.Because that day was Sarturday, they just worked for half day only.

........................................................................

And the next day, I wake up as usual-10 o'clock.
Because I went to 1U with mai, hong, ds,ping!For new year clothes.

We went there for buy nothing-because it's too big.

Somemore I so paiseh to shop with boys.Because if I want, I sure shop very long and the boys sure will get boring and tired.



The Garden-At 1U the higger floor====UR
quite A nice view


my hair is getting black already.


they bought this 2 Tee..2 for RM 50

I also have---Ordinary Girl

No choice.We change our destination again- Sunway Pyramid.
After ate finish KFC, we went asian avenue to shop, youngster zone.

I had bought 1 shirt!RM39.00



Because ds got tuition later night, so we had to back home at 5 oclock.

------------------------------------------------------


My cutie Dad***haha:D
After 6 o'clock, I went to AEON again....haha..***with my lovely family.
My dad bought this watch so fast.

B.U.M--RM380............wasai..haha



It's belong to my dad...........................and ME also..
Me and my dad share share!!haha..It was too nice to wear, for me.
haha***

I had test as much as 5~6 pieces shirt & dress.

Finally, I tried this dress~Look like so old fashion but It's nice when wearing.
So my mom decided bought it to me..good mom..~

But the price was good too------------RM69.00..


KNS****such a good price hurh...........


It's look so delicious..But the taste is not so delicious--濑尿虾


Shark Soup-鲨鱼汤
Did you guys heard or drink it before?
It's taste is good.Faster go to odder this if got chance!

8 oclock...We went to "Fish Village" ate our dinner.
Here my wonderful Sunday & Saturday.

2 comments:

Ned Pungawon said...

it's a good thing that you have plan for your dad...

i could never do that again... sigh...

Miss Chalsyn said...

thx u^^,,hehe..
but i so wonder y u say u could new do tat again..?