Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

08 January 2010

First Decision


Finally, Hear my cousin's husband's friend told me that the 3 more best Campus:
1.Sunway
2.Monash
3.Notthingham

but the last 2..-.-lll...I nearly give up~because of their high requirement!
Foudation oso need 4A's english and math must get B3!
so how................~~~T.T

This vexation has been nagging me a quite long time since December.
After I had fill up the form of Curtin , my brain is started thinking again..
How the campus was?How the hostel was?Should safe there?alot alot alot of problem just keep coming inside my mind.

So...Local is definetly eventually.Tomorrow I will with my few friends together go to Taylor & Rahman & Monash ask for more information and visit the campus there.
Hope tomorrow I really can make a good decision.

God bless Me~~~~~


Money$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

By the way,my salary is taked .wow...19 days * RM40.91...include public holiday 2 days RM81.82
Total amount is RM 859.10

wow..so....................................................................good this job.!

No preasure!
No sadness!
No worry!

It's a good job, and a good boss also.

can eat alot in the office!haha***
can sleep in the office
can play or sms in the office
can play computer in the office
can go out somemore[accompany jiaqing together go My Study yesterday.]

I so lucky to have jiaqiang this kind of friend, boss'son, classmate!
haha^*****

5 comments:

Shiling said...

Si beh rich ar ah cai xD
mid of January liao ler.
must think carefully when u decide o!

Comma said...

Today and tomorrow got edu fair what.
Go there and survey survey lo.
Haha. Make your choice wisely. =]

Wah! So wu lui!
Don't simply simply spend eh~

Miss Chalsyn said...

Shiling:
no rich no rich!jz my salary..^^
haha:D..ya..i think very carefully now..mayb utar..mayb monash..?
I duno..!!

comma:
no..edu. fair is too boring ad..coz v went there for 2 times ad..-.-ll..
wu lui..bo lo..u punya $ more mny le..haha..!!

Zuga Media said...

hmm...miss xiocai...u have a lot of money for now..hehehe be rich girl..

oh ya replied ur comment on my site about: can i noe do u have study any uni or college b4.?

mm,the answer:
i just high school graduate, im not college yet b4, but i have plan that i'll college this year..
u know my age is 20 years old.

oh ya,i want we be best friends..
may i know how old r u?n wheres ur get a work?
thanks

Miss Chalsyn said...

o..Im introduce by my fren..
as a secretary..
a...ok la..^^..den which college u choose to..?

^^