Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

07 January 2010

Confusing

What the hell is going on?I still confusing and considering should i go to Sarawak?
Finally I had heard the News from Curtin uni that I already enroll to fastrack class.
Should I happy when heard this news or happy until fly to the heaven?
Definetly not.
My heart is still jumping a lot.
I struggled to make a best decision for myself.

Local-taylor?
Foreign-sarawak?

My dad will offer me a car if I decide study local uni.
If study sarawak, I won't get any offer from them and my life will start getting dreary.

Many friends call me not to go there and of course , there is really sooooooo boring.
And the Curtin just post 2 picture to web.I really can't see cleary how the campus was.

FUCK*BITCH*OFF*UP*DOWN*

I so scare i will regret after i go there.
I so scare i cant afford it without parent.
I so scare the boring.
The biggest porblem is I'm very worry about Jia Tong and felt so sorry to her..
T.T

Fan ah....................................
W.H.Y so FANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~

...................................................

***行销其实很生活化,无论你推销任何产品,首先推销的肯定是自己,而不是产品。若说你不喜欢推销,那会不会是自己一无是处,所以无从开始?***
&;
***PRACTISE MAKE PERFECT***----I like this sentences pretty much!

7 comments:

死肥仔 said...

Life never perfect~Give and take, make a balance point ba, 小妹妹,要长大咯~

Anonymous said...

sarawak is not foreign...haha
do wat u like lor..don confuse ler ~

qingrou

agus santoso said...

hmmm...we must learn more about life what isnt perfect

Shiling said...

sarawak local la my muii haha xD
aiyo. u should decide yourself seriously about your future, studies and career.
NOT THE OFFERS by ur dad la :)
+u~

Miss Chalsyn said...

死肥仔:
thx for ur coment!its a good suggest for me..!I will take it in my mind!:D

rou:
aiyo..jz example, coz got flight ma..!haha ^^..nw i reli get confuse again..!

agus santoso:
ya..i admit what u're said~
thx u^^..

shiling:
aiyo..same wit rou oso..haha..
ya,,seriously is mine fute, but oso seriously mny ppl told me to study local , not oni the offer by my dad oni..haha..!!!!
good la..:D..jie...

Shiling said...

haha. well. if u wan foreign.
why not look for course that u wanted to study.
then only u ask for their degree concept lo..
either 2+1 or what lo. :D

Miss Chalsyn said...

mayb i take 2+1 course..
i had chosen the coure that i wan study!
MARKETING..the most bigger market:D..
easy to find a job..