Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

27 October 2010

668 串串锅

me and my liltle cousin...^^v...
on the way going to GIANT that time.


I love this waether..
When I was getting back to KAMPAR.

Our housemate planned to go to having LUTLUT On the Last day, which is tuesday yesterday. One person is RM17.80

But the most un-worth is the foods are soooooooooooo lilttle...
HAIZ...anyway, it wasn't a bad choice for ME.

Took some pictures with my E5babe..




Miss ++


Mrs. Mong


Miss Xian


LOL, we took as many as we could..


Behind Mrs. Mong is a 2 or 3 stars Kampar Hotel.




And ME....^^V


After finished all the things, we went to next round---Tesco to buy some living goods.
We reached there around 10.00p.m.++, tesco was closing that time...lolx...

and I saw this..haha...."HELO"
[without mirror + flashlight]

Inside my car captured it...

A new bankcard for ME...XD...
^^-----RM8




I bought this stand cooler fan at LowYat..
Cost RM49....it's not bad...

^^...My things, My day--That's all.

No comments: