Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

11 November 2010

Crabs Nite ♥

I ♥I ♥I ♥I ♥I ♥I ♥I ♥I ♥I ♥I ♥I ♥I ♥I ♥I ♥I ♥I ♥I ♥I ♥I CRABSSSS....



I was really so excited about it. It's the second time eat crabs within one months.
Our lovely J3P friends again. [xian, you, hong and dong]. the others, ffk.


And very soon, all prepared and went to there around 7.30p.m.
When we reahced the destination, there was a big crowd.


* people mountain people sea *




Haiz, no choice, we had to sit outside and waited. For sure, nothing to do outside.
The only one things can do is ------TAKE PHOTOSSS....


haha..XD




-- Lihong--
--HowYou--

--Xian--


--Me--




--ZhenDong--




And, I really so appreciate those ffk people dint come. haha...how bad Iam.
Because we got the table first as the others waited sooooooo freaking long time.




Pixesssss time as well.


The delicious ayam goreng--RM20::10pieces

Major--Crabs [3kg] :: RM90


Had a capture with the crabs...lolx...
How crazy we were.

Yesss, We finished up the FIRST ROUND.
haha...XD..


we kept capturing as we waiting for the SECOND ROUND..
+2kg crabs and +1middle fried rice.


And, the price was also WONDERFUL...haha
Total up is RM216.80-----My purse got a big lubang already.


T.T
After that, zhendong was back. And four of us pass by the pyramid and saw there was the stage.
I was so stupid that I thought the battle ground not yet finished..==!!!



GET cheated.


--Cute Lihong--

lolx..I love this.

Outside the Pyramid.



The design of Opera. [Clubbing]




Haiz, the night was still young at that time.
We had no ideas what we want to do that moment.


So.......WENT HOME.






Lastly, good night everyone. XD..
Have to study hard for my mid-term....T.T

No comments: