Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

16 November 2010

Shopaholic

A very l♥vely Saturday for ME. ♥
I woke up earlier in the MORNING for prepareing 2p.m. mid term Marketing.


Luckily, thanks lecturer gave us the tips and all of it was came out in the Mid-term Paper.
I was so lucky that what I'm spot all had out.


BUT, how many marks I can get..==, depents on my tutor already.
Hope she not that kind of strict person.


Next, we straight heading to IPOH parade for shopping.
HAHA, starting grabbing clothes for NEW YEAR. yeah, got a bit early.

YunXian

JiaJia

Miss Cai

Yen

LOLx..Just an comfort and relax for ME for busying whole week. ==!!!
Shopping is really the only way to release.

Lol...It's quite funny when I saw this..
This people is so bad...><...

We used 4 to 5 hours to shop the whole shopping mall..haha...
It was really exhausted but I very enjoyed it..haha..
This is the stuff that same Yunxian==
COPY CAT..!!!...hahahah

MY TROPHY OF THE DAY..
lolx...^^..how sad, dint buy any new year clothes back.

And this T-shirt also..RM10..haha..

That's my life and my lovely of the SATURDAY..haha
An very exhausted day...

No comments: