Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

30 December 2010

X'mas Eve

my X'mas present from myy dearest ROU <3..
^^



she bought in S'pore...haha..
cute right...

I do love it so much..

23.12.10
me, my mom and cousin went to Bayu Butik bought some new years clothes..
I doesn't feel like Im in love with this new year clothes design..

All the patern same.. design and whatever la..


my mom bought this for me..RM80++
she said I wear until very nice...==!!!...

so she bought it for me..
haiz...blouse in flower...==

I knew these fashion trends all are in flower..

this, normal but nice.. I just feel I wear it very comfortable..
can go shopping, study as well...

RM50++
and also..this years fashion trends are fall in dress with the ribbon in the waist..


and this...flower again..
and seriously ... the fashion trend almost is 连身裤

hais...see until no mood...

24/12/2010---X'mas eve
this day...I follow bigsot them.. went to KL for celebrating the X'mas...
The time was just 10p.m. somthing..

But the people was sooooooooooo crazy..
All started gather at the middle there...

Playing the "snow"..???




see..??? crazy right..?? gosh..



amanda and me


kingsley

outside pavilion there..
waiting the other gang came to meet us..

bigsot

lolx...waiting people...

After the gang came, we move to Sungai wang there and attack people..
But, something unlucky things happened on Boss and Ashlyn..

Both of their phone had missing...
==!!!... Gosh...

Not a very peaceful night for them..
Anyway, wish all of you Merry X'mas

And, Happy new year..
[lolx, although it was too late due to my stupid line]

No comments: