Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

27 February 2011

Ipoh Dim Sum

A very hot and enjoy day today.
I woke up a little early since I was having the Macro midterm just now morning 8.10 to 9.10 am..

Umm, everything that I can say is that... Luckily im not speding my sleeping time to revise again.
Because it dint come out the question that I spot.

umm, overall is ok ok only..

SKIPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

After finished midterm, me, yen, joyce and adam went to ipoh for craving food there.
Umm, I thought the DIMSUM has finished at that time.

Because I heard the others said that, the people starting lining up since 5.00am something..
==zzz

There got 2 famous DIMSUM there

1 is very famous due to that restaurant is the spot of the travel. [The picture that I show]
Another one is famous in DELICIOUS.

So, we ignore this and went to the 2nd one.

Lo Mai Gai...----RM3.40
Inside there was sooo many ingredient...

yummy... =D

Beside there have stating the price of DIMSUM.

And the total amount was RM43.90
Umm, the price is ok ok la..

Because all of the place was also the same.

after... lolx...

Then, we went to GOPENG's temple which is also one of the spot of travel
Umm, I go there 3 to 4 times ad...

^^ go BYE BYE.

Yen with the MONKEY.. lolx..

yen, joyce with the handsome TANGSHEN ZHANG.

me and joyce riding the fake horse.

yen with the little DEER.

Around 11.45am, we accompany Adam visit his ERSAO.
near the temple there  as well.

Because his ERSAO took her baby went for checkup..
So, we went in this HIGH SCHOOL and visit..

This High School really Bigger than HINHUA loxxxxxx...
Walao... there still have the football court , 2 basketball court and 4 volleyball court...

OMGODNESS...

After visit finished the school,  we went to his ERSAO house and back home to sleep. 
Lolx, my very enjoyable day.... LIKE it!  




2 Midterm to go for next week...
Arh, crazy... ==zzzz add oil add oil...~

No comments: