Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

12 April 2011

Blog Tutorial

♥ I really love my current blog's design so muchhhhhhyyyyyyyyy ♥




I added few post about blogs' tutorialssss... XD...
I just learnt from the others website...


One is that I want to keep the code down.. so i post it on blog and easy for me to find when i need to decorate my blog...


Another is that.. Sharing is caring.. LOL.. just share what i know to all of you...
=D... Have a look ya.


Curently have 2 only... lolx... Im not so pro in editing my bloggie okay..?? im still a learner.. and all the template is provided by the blogspot software.. which is template designer.. =D


you guys can also be a very good designer in designing your bloggie..
so..you guys can try your best to do a prefect template that you want. XD...


No comments: