Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

03 April 2011

Crabss Night again

sure, im not wearing like thiss to eat crabss crabss... lolx..
im just trying my formal dress...

Lihong and howyou came my house around 7.15pm something..
after waiting yunxian came and met us..

We straight heading to ss24 again.. =D..
NICE:♥

while waiting the foodssss come...==zzz


all of us keep talking, do sohaii thingsss... and...
alwayzz do crazy thingss la...

muahahahha..after the foods is coming...
l
l
l
l
l
l
V
deng deng... =D... the very first food...
♥ Chicken wings... Rm2.20/per batang.. lolx...

Can see that.... the chicken wings areeeee soooo yummy and delicious...
muahahaha...XD
The next coming...----- ♥ crabs....
main characters/...
and the crabs' assistance.... ROTI...
roti add its source.... umm... was so really DELICIOUS...


lolx... promoting the CRABS...

after that... all weere busy eating the foods...
so do I... =D

me me me...!!

cute hong... ♥

♥ and tall xian... =D

and lastly, the aamount was so scary... ==zzzz
RM39/person... anyway.... it worth la.. because all of us were eat until so full...

Then, we back to klang around 10pm something...
then the next round... giant beside de mamak... ehh... i think the name is shamuga..??
if not mistaken..~

walao... the parking wassss so hard to find...
and the seat..... also fulll...T.T...

how bad... mr.DS put me aeroplane...T.T
however la... lolx... we also took many photoss there...

LOLX. please enjooyed it ya.. ♥










LOLX


HONG is soooo C.U.T.E..
XD


this photo angle was so ncie...
XD.. i like it...

oh ya... this is the phone that lihong use almost 6 years...
wow... it really become our class ancient ad...~

very memorable... ♥


the owner with her phone...
#Being single is my attitude#





wow... hahaha..
dunno how to say... that....

J3Peaces really make me so happy and crazy...
although just little people there... But we really good in switch on the self-high mode.

♥♥♥♥ I love you guys ♥♥♥

No comments: