Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

14 June 2011

Birthday celebration- Beloved Family Part

It's the Final part about my birthday celebration.. :)) OMG, i still can't believe that... i got few birthday celebrations in my life.. DAMM happy now ♥ ♥ .... :))

This is the part  that I feel so happy.. LOL.. my family help me to celebrate.. It doesn't mean that I not good with my family.. just they din't have this kind of birthday celebration with each other...

WHATEVER la.. hahahhaha.. happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 


They supposed celebrate my birthday around 7pm something on my actual day.
But that time I still at KL having dinner with my dearest... so...... 

They waited until i back home only celebrate it.. ahhahahaha ♥ ♥ 

my 3rd birthday cake in this YEAR♥ ♥ 


Me and my parents... :)) 
hahaha.. my dad seems like happy than ME.♥ ♥ 


My brother and ME.. :))♥ ♥ 


my sister and ME♥ ♥ 


And, my cousin them also came to my house to celebrate as well..
Imma damm happy... really appreciated.♥ 


this the short video that my sister recorded for ME.



Thank you all the wishes that from facebook, facebook msg, sms.....
And, this really very a memorable year in my life.. 

Thank you 

No comments: