Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

21 July 2011

Awesome Family Day♥

A very lovely Sunday.. full schedule when i back to klang.. 
Again, woke up in the lovely Sunday afternoon.. blah blahb blah..!~~~~~

until we went to bukit tinggi to have my dad most flavourite food---Bak Kut Teh.. @@
 We took lotsa pichass in the car.. sampat.. hahahhaha

bryan, me and my sista


naughty bryan..


LOL.. even bryan's sister---shinnie also wanted to capture..~ hahahha


blur mode..~~


me and my sister..~


me me me 


me and my sister again..~ LOL


3 gila people


After finished our lovely lunch ==, then we heading to do something like massage thingy..
umm, i dunno how to explain this kind of stuff...==


this is found in singapore.. but some of the people may not trust and may say it is lie..
however, depends on someone la..~ XD.. i just kepo wanna do only.. hahaha..~












the darker the water, means the healthy is not good..
then the machine is helped to push out all the dirty things that inside your body.. something like this..~


My dad..


my ah yi.. most terrible..
because she got diabetes, high blood pressure..


my cousin


my sister


my lao bu~


Me,.. lolx.. is normal to have me this kind of colour..


Sampat yiyi..


this is the place that we went to..
Near GM.. at bandar botanic area.







When comes to night, we having our dinner at crystal crown.
NIce restaurant.. The purpose we went there is because of the chicken rice.. @@



Me




me and my sista..


my dad and mom... 


the lovely chicken.. @@ lolx...
sounds weird 


full of food ! 

after my cousin's husband paid the bill.. kns.. cost us RM200++
lolx.. no choice.. the chicken rice--RM 60+, Beijing Duck-RM50++.. somemore got other food..~

then, shiling and yiyi them went to the stage and played.. @@...















she was so damn naughty, when we asked her to go back home..
she moved towards us... then stopped..


moved back and sit at the original place again.. @@

Lastly, end up this post with this weird pose..~ @@..
hahahah... but love it..!! :)) starting miss her..~

No comments: