Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

08 August 2011

KALEFE的一天。《小孩不坏》

OMG... i really hard to believe that, it does exist in my life..
Immmmmm so fucking happy these days.. and I never though that, 
I WOULD BE A CALAFE of a movie also..

Woke up earning in the morning, 6.00a.m.... ==zzz quite early.. and I really so tired as not enough sleep.. @@ me and jiatong freshen up ourself and going to fetch xiner, rou and rin to taylor's...

BREAKFAST.. :)  umm, mine is meehoo.... :))

After finished, we walked to block E... which is my previous study block... somemore the same floor also.. E7... to have a meeting.. 

the most right hand-side... HALO, IM BACK AGAIN..: :)


on the way going to meet the others... :))


Umm.. the time is 800.am ++ something i think.. then we all line up and then waiting for cue..:) hahaha... i was so excited that time.. bcs i never been a calefe before.. and dunno how's the situation later on. :))







sure.... all of us were shocked when that actor( dont mention the name first..) appear... 
BCS OF...!! xxx... (secret)
hahahahhaha... it just sooooooooooooooooo.... funny.. :)) OMG..!!! @@

LOL.. after shot, we had a break..~:)) 
then the others were watching the video that we shot just now.. :))


not mny ppl lah... just 100++ only lah.. hahahah :))






after that.... hahahahha.. walao... i same like crazy people.. @@ but no that crazy than other people la...
They straight away stand at the resting room and STALK joshua and shawn... OMG....

Beside my previous classroom.. :)) E7, 14.. :)) 
Our previous classroom is E15.. omg.. @@


I saw Jack Neo was so "ENG" that time.. hahaha..
faster take photo with him :))

Jack Neo sooooo good, he asked joshua and shawn came out to take group photo.. :))
hahahhaha.. *happy

SPOT.. !!!

seee see... ==zzzzz hais.... hahahahahaha


after that, the acting is started again.. ~T________T hais...
we really so tired that time.. LOL... keeping being calefe again and again.. 0.o...

LOL... thennnnnn....

after finished lunch at the original place that we meeting...

LUNCH TIME.. ~ :))
omg.. my hair is sooooooo messy..





and go back home.. ! hahahaha..



so shuai.. ==lll


last picha in the TAYLOR..~:))


crazy... I love babe..~ :))



HAPPY...  hahahahaha.. my HUSBAND..
please ignore me, i look weird in this photo ==lll..!!!

No comments: