Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

14 October 2011

1003 Pavillion Date

1003 Monday

Me, mom and cousin 3 ladies went to pavillion on Monday. As my cousin suddenly fall in love in Kappa brand. But, pavillion dont have any branch of KAPPA.. 

weird.. = =

okay, then... had a branch at Madam Kwan restaurant.. ^^

my cousin

my little cappucino.. :)

deng deng.. ***


It;s really so delicious and worth to eat as well.. 
:D


After that, went to Fahrenheit 88 to find the Tissot Seastar watch which just released in M'sia.

LOL.. my dumb dumb face.. :D

trying the spec.

i was wearing the DO-REAMON spec.. hahaha.. circle spec..
look cute and dumb.. hahaha



Tissot Seastar

This is the watch that my Dad want it so much.. The price is RM3000+++
It's really look nice.. BUT... it's toooooooooooooooo over heavy.. OMGODNESS..

when im trying to wear it.. my hand almost patah.. LOL..
Seriously, it really heavy.. BUT THE DESIGN IS PERFECTLY NICE.. ^^

No comments: