Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

27 October 2011

Saturday Movie Night ♥ Reel Steel

Well, i ignore my lovely bloggie again..
I SAYANG YOU BACK HUH.. :) ahaha


Last Saturday Night, me and my housemate went to Ipoh in a sudden plan.
LOL.. we wanna watch the Reel Steel movie as the comment all are so good.. ^^


When we reached Ipoh Jusco, all the time are fully booked..
Left the 12.30am that round.. = =.. have no choice.


We went to something like shabushabu, i just know the named "DING FUNG"..
Umm.. RM31.90/person.... 

LOL.. what the most important thing to do is....


TAKE PHOTO..!!!!


i first time fall in love with the flash light..
it make my nose so HIGH.. = =


the design is quite unique.. bcs everyone has their own bowl ..:))
no need to share with others.. ^^


i love my chubby face :X hahahhaha


my cin tang soup


the machine.. ^^ to control the heat...


enjoy eating.. muahahhaha XD


TONG ^^


lovely couple.. :D


there is a 2 row of refrigerator... all steam food are put inside there...


tong and miss ++


my cute lovely icecream...


CHEESE ^^v


ONCE AGAIN.. :D


both of us.. 


lol.. enjoying shelfshooting


finally finished our full dinner


my selfshoot photo.. :)

AFTER THAT, the time was just 10.00pm something..
we went back to the jusco and waited for the movie started...

Then, we SHOOT again..!!!
spending our time.. ><











FINALLY...
IT'S SHOWN TIME..!!!

REEL STEEL

a very not bad movie in this month.. :)
I love the robot design... IT'S TOO AWESOME.. 

that's all, my grandmother story. ^^

No comments: