Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

01 November 2011

Luxury Come True @ Full House

Sartuday morning, 29 Oct, me and my mom, cousin went to Sunway Giza that i never been there before.
Omg.. I really proud of myself that, I found the SUNWAY GIZA so successful.. :)

hahaa.. XD.. okay... when we reached that time is almost 12.45pm..
AT THAT MOMENT, already many people were queuing up bcs of the branded bag promotion.. = =



RM10 voucher additional discount if u bought something.

my lucky number..

AND HOW HOLLY SHIT..!!! we were queuing up for almost 2 hours..
and those stupid GOVERNMENT OFFICER came in a sudden..

They received some complain and said that, the people were selling duplicate bag..
WELL, really, when i checked the label of the Burberry handbag, it really "MADE IN CHINA"

omg.. Burberry won't to made in CHINA.. = =
Many people felt disappointing.. 

The most pity was that, those people that queuing behind us.. CANNOT ACCESS IN.
really so pity, BECAUSE OF THIS, THEY QUEUING FOR 2 HOURS++

THEN, SOMETHING PROBLEM EXIST, THEY CANNOT GO IN..


lastly, LOL.. going back to klang around 4pm..

No comments: