Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

13 May 2012

Y2S3 coursework Mark vs SEM BREAK!!

Econ 27/40



I guess some of the UTARIANs which same batch with me, might think that pass the paper or even can score high marks in this paper. LOL. It seems quite easy to aim. =D 
Yess, Hope I can get B

Moral 30.6/40 (if not mistaken.)
Regarding to the final, hollyshit... Moral still got final in the end of the semester.
=.= Really waste the time. Is quite okay and stable. Quite confident with it since this sem final structure is MCQ. Pass

Managing Information 27/40

Wow.. this.. Thanks the lecturer gave us the Guidelines..... <3 Love it so much.
LOL... What i hope to can is really comes true. B- :D


Credit Analysis 29/40
wow.. same goes to it. A big love to the Lectuer although not much communicate with her.
hahahaha.. :D What i studied really came out in this paper.. So satisfied with it.. But no A la.. but hope to have B also.. :D

Bank Operation and Treasury Management 23/40 
 How sad? i lost almost 20marks in this paper. ARHHHHH.. what a waste..?! i ensure mostly of the participants can AIM high in this paper... It's really ACCURATE. gosh.. i wrong calculated the swap part.. =( cryyyy... but maybe can pass, at least C ba?!

Managerial Accounting 24/40
quite sad with it. I don't whether is my midterm pull down my coursework or assignment. -.-zzz
However, the final... i really KEK SIM ahh..!!!! a very simple question, because of the simple formula, i FORGOT. Lost quite many in that question. No more B but at least can pass.


BOBI BOBI...!!!! *PRAYING sincerely.
I really get tired of this stupid exhausted sem. It made me EMO...!!!!!
Hate it so much. Anyway, enjoy my sem break start from now, other than that just put it aside. :D

No comments: