Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

16 June 2012

0615-Ah Nee's Wedding Dinner


My sampat cousin's wedding dinner.. =D
15.6.2012 (Friday)
LAN HUA YUAN RESTAURANT

At this day, all of us were so excited to attend this dinner.

Not much grandma story to tell,
Do enjoy the photos below. ^^V


My cousin and Her mom

#1

#2

#3

ME and Handsome eddie                       Angeline Sui geh and Me.

My sister and Angeline 

all of them are my dearest cousins..  

Yummy Lee and Ching Yen

2 Sisters                                           Me and Ah Yen

    ♥ The most lovely photo 





After finished eating this, my ah yi, mom them started DRINK liao..!!! -.-zzz 

Somemore jio people drink.. hahaha 



Ivy sexy BACK 

♥ YUMSENG 


My cousin, Yiaw..
All drink like siaolang.. haahhaa

敬酒仪式到了.. =D

My ah yi.. ^^



After the NORMAL, WARM AND LOVELY PHOTO...























Turn my mom and her friends with her cute pose... ♥ 
hahahhahahha :D

ALL SIAO LIAO..!!!


一场混乱!!! 哈哈哈哈

My mom and My ah yi also..
She is my grandfather's brother's daughter.. LOL..
Quite far relationship..

Peace 



My mom totally DRUNK ♥ hahahhaha XD

My brother... ALL SUDAH TAK BOLEH TAHAN..


AFTER that, Teyra came and fetch me and meet wanxin then waiting for the C.L.U.B
What i heard the next day was, My mom, brother was drunk and vomit, my father still okay, but abit dizzy, And My sister was the super NORMAL one. ♥ hahahaha...  whole family IN DRUNK.

I LOVE THAT 

No comments: