Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

08 July 2012

Internship Interview

The very first interview company---Kxxxxxxi Mfg


Before going to interview, I already knew many people have bad comment on that company.
》》》;Comments of K. company 


Of course, after occurred something bad on their STUFF EVEN SECURITY GUARD HAS A SUPER POOR AND LOUSY BEHAVIOR.


I decided not to work in this company. 
Those bad comments + this kind of behavior, I really hard to imagine that how my life will torturing by them during intern. 


After the interview, yeap, For sure, they really give a very High payment. above 2K.
But seriously, the business hours is work from monday to saturday, 7.45am-7.30pm. 


My interview already approved by the person, But i gave a reason to reject the approval.
But the person responded is too DIAO.. -.-zzz haih..


Yeah, i know. It offer a super high payment, but im not a person that really can "吃苦" ._____________. im so sorry for myself to offence with the money.

i went there just wanna gained a extra experience on the interview.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Then after finished the first interview. I straight direct to the second Interview--- Jaguar Solution 


So far, i wish to get this job since they have a good communication skill and FRIENDLY.
And I do enjoy the intern with the person who interviewed me.


She is nice and she love the one who love money, like me.. -.-zzz
Because those person can motivate.


But so far, because I just too fresh, they have to consider first and make a call for me on next week.
So, everything. Hope i get that job. And fully concentrate on the assignment, fyp and miterm stuff.




** Interview Question:
1) What's the benefit i will get after i hired you?
2) What's your strength or skill? highlight more about it. 

3) How you know our company?
4) Got any question you wanna ask? LOL




This both question really kill me.
I langsung tak tahu how to respond to this kind of question.







** and hope i get a good NEWS from my dad friendsss **

No comments: