Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

27 August 2012

0826 Snowflake With the Sisters

That day was a beautiful Sunday, I been met with my dear sisters to have a Snowflake in Subang.
I was craving for their pearl for so LONG so long so long time..!!

we moved on around 3-half to there..
and asked Emily to join us also.. ^_^

This is "Beeping UFO" its meant when your foods are ready, this little machines will beep, 
and take your foods around the counter.

4 people share this two..
I LOVE GREEN TEA MOST!!!

I LOVE GREEN TEA but i HATE their big pearls..
Not that nice... -.-zzz

lol... umm... I still love my green tea flavour.. hahaha XD

After finished our first dessert, we went to downstair to eat CHICKEN... hahahha
Actually we just sat at there and chit-chating only... since got a nice sofa over there.

Emily and xiner 

Evenly, me and youyou..

Sad case.. the pearl that i craving for... the small small pearl..!!!
But, The paradigm mall Snowflake is better than the Sunway Branch.

Me and youyou

Three of us again. ^_^

The time was flight too fast, we gone back on 6something.
LOL.. that's all for our girls meeting. 

No comments: