Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

02 December 2012

1201- Kec Dinner & Aquasonic night * Wine Day

A whole wine & beer in a DAY.
Oh gosh. I really can't imagine I was not eating much and drink a lot.

-.-zzzz
But somehow, a fresh and nice experience with my partners and staff.. =)

Our Jaguar Groups having a small dinner started at 4pm like closing event in the KEC launch Bar.
Sing K, drink, taking photos and so on...

All leng luisss

#2

Gangs.. =D

All the handsome


Me and the handsome cp and charles..


The pretty girls.. =)

Me, my bosses... and the admin girls... =) heeheee


And turned to night, accidentally went to aquasonic with my colluege -.-zzz ..
as one of the agent-Josie birthday ^_^
Can't imagine.. -.-zzzz




Siaoliao... @_@

Then went back home and take a rest. =)
Have a nice day.

No comments: