Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

29 December 2012

1228 Zouk December Night

It's been a super Wild Night that night.
Me, December, Alex, Justin and Scott 5 of little child went to Zouk Club around 0930pm.

It's my first time to do the reservation also.
RM300++ for the hernessy..~?! lol * forget ad.~

My simple look

My and my dear ^^

 We took quite many photos on that night.
It's Fun although just 5 of us.

And only 2 girls ^_^
But, we do really have many fun and met new friends that night.




Scott me and december


Mr. Alex (sasobeat) hahaha ^_^ 


Mr. Justin Chia

Too dark, gonna enlarge it to see more clearly.. hohohoh~

With my name..~

Sexy girl     vs      small child

2 pretty girl

Drun crazy


BOTH OF US KEEP ON TAKING PHOTOS...~

Me and Justin again~~

What Am I doing~


Birthday girl and Mr.Justin~ 

Me and Alex

Birthday girl birthday girl 

TWO HOTTIES.. HAHAHA 


Nice to meet her ---LIZA ^_^ 


These 2 in the blur pics..~~~

Another new friend --- Nora

HIT ON THE FLOOR~










After this, all of us were finished the drink and went to dance floor and keep on CRAZY dancing..~~~

While ME.... i fall in love with the STAGE omgodness... IT CAN SEE EVERYTHING CLEARLY WHEN DANCE ON THE STAGE...!!!

And, also.. many wolf that night!!!!
=.=

Have a great day with my dear =) my awesome night in ZOUK-PHUTURE.
and, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GIRL.

No comments: