Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

23 November 2009

Absurdity


---Ketam SlideShow---
slide show | View This Slideshow

Today morning I wake up early..
freshing up myself
finish ate my chicken rice
and started sitting sofa there waitin my cousin
came to fetch us to time square

2 o clock sumtg reach there
accompany my mom go to do her eyes brow
there start our journey-SHOPPING



The most bigger JAIL

I had bought 2 T-Shirt
i decide bring to our class trip

Tada~~



We just shop for 2 hours more only
because my sister wanna tuition
so had to back home early

when we on the way back home
my stomach ache and call my cousin faster find a petrol station
haha:D

came out from petrol station got 2 way
1 is a big road-for car use
and another way is for motor use

we all didn't know about it..
and drive thru the road which motor exclusive

we faster find the way out
that time we all got a bit gan jiong..
because have mny motor behind of us

after passed the TOL
we drived thru the grass there to the big road..

haha..
we had ad JIMAT the tol money..

walao..
this is the first i met that..

CHIO..!!

6 comments:

DecembeR XiaN said...

yer ~yer~yer~

got ppl do pai dai ci~

haha^^

Miss Chalsyn said...

yer..haha..
u la..pai dai zi..
^^

Zchen said...

i have never heard people drive into the motor road....quite surprise me....the motor road very huge is it??

Miss Chalsyn said...

no..haha..
i oso surprise on it..!
bcoz i fist time met tis kind of thing..hehe..
very weird..
and the road was vry small..
gam gam can go for 1 car oni..
haha..

DecembeR XiaN said...

aiyo~wat me?

i very guai wan~

is you bad ah~do pai dai zi!!!haha^^

Miss Chalsyn said...

yer..
通常讲自己乖的
都是do pai dai zi wan de..

haha..