Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

31 December 2009

2.0.0.9

iS Time to say goodbye to my unforgetful year 2009.It's such a valueble year.
Its had been contain more of theif life in my mind.
Means those who has pass my life & give me a memory that not the ordinary people have to
I wont so easy to forget hw i enjoy am.



First thanks:

I would so pleasure to study in Hin Hua High School which I've been there study for 12 years ago.
And I would so grateful that its has been given me something i'm cant get outside there, without it! cant..
Met new friendship, relationship,different kind of teacher,career and so on.




Second thanks:
[2004-2005] Junior Two Harmony



I would like to say to them that i so pleasure to meet the guys of you.
Shiling,Stacey,Amanda,Xiuyen,Longquan,Haoyou, Kevin,Jingta,shuhua,shurong,yunzhi...
And the other guys of J2H..
Even though I'm not so closed to you guys.
But
Thanks for Anyway!
Thanks for giving me some what junior life was.




Third Thanks:
[2006] Junior Three Peace-I really would like to give them a big hug and big kiss.



XIAOCAI..its the name where come from.
i was so happy to have this kind of "cute "name
even though i cant use it when i was 21 years old.coz its a little bit childish.!:D
But i would keep it in my mind and the memory isn't so easy to get delete.
I was so enjoy that year.That was my proud to knew you guys there.
J3P..which giving me a wonderful life time.
Even though j3 have a UEC exam and the year is so important for us
but we din't take note on this.Just play on it.
yunxian,xiuyen[shining frens],lihui,zaixiang,haoyou,junxing,zhiliang,zhijie,huirui,
zhengdong,jianwei,junxian,weifu,mianhao,jiaqiang,jiaqi,zhenqi,
xinyi,miaofa,disheng,lihong,...............

1.school donation
2.met the new guys from diferent classes
3.rough stuff-chair has been broke more than 5 pcs
4.been a monitor in this year
5.uec exam
6.together go to eat mcd when uec exam
7.alwayz went to zhenqi hse when finish 1 sub of uec
........many many!




Fourth thanks:
[2007-2008] Senior one art class Trust



This was my first time which study in the 'best' class
I learn many knowlegde and meet different frenship inside this class.
Actually "best" class isn't so bad-mean so lan si at all..
Some will so friendly and kind.
I should take off my bad ideal on this before..:D
I so happy I had a big family- BIRD FAMILY
xiaohui,kunxian,jiatong,qingrou,yeeming,mianhao,jeffrey,sooyee,shinyi
,joyce,qingying,wanxin,eric and ME.
Thx you guys let me had a good memory at that 2 year.
I glad to know you all here..!!


Fifth thanks:
[2009]-Senior 3 art class Justice



This year memang is a special year.Because is mine graduation year.
I so expect this moment so long long long already.
And that, I oso have a quite rock band oso..-L.P.J
dont think such a bad thing ,guys,,!!ok..?
jz a short form on this..!!haha :D..
This year really is the first year that i'm no have my own way.
And also, have no de direction for..and also i have lost my mood of study!
Anyway , its is the past! chloe, yeetheng, sueyxin, weisiang,xynn,meizhi,kaisiang,boss,bigsot,xiaojing,mianhao,zhengdong,
yen,zhenqi,duhong,fanshu,wanxin,yuling,xuxu,junxing,shinzi,jiali.....
still got alot alot of my classmate that they give me a pleasure time and year!

I LOVE YOU ALL! MY FRIENDS...............
THX FOR GIVING ME A WONDERFUL AND UNFORGETFUL LIFE IN THIS
H.H.H.S...




And the sixth:
I really thanks myself to have a directly decision-CURTIN...
I hope i can meet a new frienship at there.
And I hope i can get a good result in my first year semester!

And Last,Wish you guys..
HAPPY NEW YEAR

:D

3 comments:

CHloe said...

sha po...I LOVE YOU!!!
Happy NEW year~!

DecembeR XiaN said...

haha~Muackz~

Very Very Touching~

I very miss you and J3p ~

I love you !!!!=)

haha~



blek~





Shining Friend~Xian[your dear]

Miss Chalsyn said...

ms lady chloe peng:
I love you also..:D
*muaakzzzzzzz..

HAPPY NEW YEAR
hope u have a good new friendship at TOA and happy ya!

xiaoxian:
ya..so touching..haha..:D
love it la!
I LOVE YOU also..:D

muakzzzzzzzzz...

Shining fren~cai[your dear]