Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

22 June 2010

Happy Belated Birthday for ME

The last post of my birthday..Nothing else can express much.

NO SPECIAL
NO HAPPY
NO FEELING

dying like a death person.

BUT, I still thank you for those who SMS for me and facebook kakiSSSS..to wish ME.
I really felt warm and warm when receive those wishes...

Because I thought NO ONE has remember my birthday..

***************************************

THIS YEAR birthday really is my most worst day IN MY FUCKING LIFE.

*******************************************

First, I drove my vios went to Station 1 and meet rou and wanxin. But, I didn't even know my vios road tax had expired...mlm..just 1 day...and got block by the STUPID mata..

I was really fed up with all the thingsss...I really wanna cry out at that moment and called them to cancel the dating.

But, couldn't..it would make them felt so mafan If call off the party...

NO CHOICE, I had to went back home and changed the Proton drove to there.


So happy with them..when chit chat with them..  WE really have a lotsss of things need to tell each othersss...
I really miss them a lotsss...thank u o...

*************************************************

SECOND, the stupid block made ME upset that moment...I had no appetite to eat. SO, i had a little dizzy and felt like wanna vomit..MLM..

Zheng sheng, ah bey, bigsot went to NO.8 brigde to enjoy the wind. But, there so GAM..have 5 cars at there to show their speaker design..





IT WAS SO NICE..

After finished enjoy the speaker, then we went to zhengsheng house and celebrate...LOL..it make me felt so happy..


I felt shock when saw "XIAOCAI" on the cake..haha..

 

BIGSOT n AHBEY..

MR.MONYET

Birthday girl..^^v

Cut the cake..^^

Had 4roses on the cake..haha..^^..nice..^^

I really thanks them..althought just 3 person..But i still felt happy and enjoy it. And, it was also the first time I celebrate in the midnight..after my birthday..^^v

************************************************


And, the next day..XIAN-my dearest celebrate with me also..went to JJ and watched Happy go lucky movie..^^..haha..WE PAK TUO time..^^


THANK YOU O..But that day really wasn't my day FOR ME...
Anyway, I really so happy and enjoy the time with all my bestie..^^..

No comments: