Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

03 October 2010

Video Assignment

Video assignment....?? Im not belonging that...
My course is Banking and Finance sure not relevant to mass communication programmer.

For this, Im here to help my bestie--Xiner to accomplish her video assignment.

Actually, Im acting a shopaholic girl --the character in D video.
For sure, Im not good in acting..==!!!...

Self-distruct.

Last sunday we got a video with duhong.
Wanxin was a person who in charge this topic, so she cant act in the video.

And, find my nephew together ^^v..

Im the " lil girl " mom
Duhong is a " lil girl " dad
and the " lil girl " was my small baby time.

Venue 1: my house [FAILURE] 
Wan xin and duhong at  my house that time due to the heavy rain

The storm and rain were so heavily, my mom close one door to cover the sound

both of they were turned the reins out.

Me and my [ang]--Duhong

But finally, FAILURE..because my nephew got shock and crying that time..
HAIZ..mission fail.


Venue 2: Bandar Puteri
of coz not this one.
She was too big for me and duhong. haha..


Got it..!!...tiang tiang...---zhiting...my daughter aka my small baby time


and this,
are the last daughter for my cousin and also, bahsful.

Around 6 something, we finally accomplaish th very first part.
And got a good news received from my sista.

She said she can act the character which is mine before.
And now, Im got the chance be a camera man in this video.

Hope it will succed but not FAILURE.
And sure, hope everythings are goes fine and smoothly next week.


 wanxiner, TRY YOUR BEST...^^
SHOPAHOLIC

26-9-2010 Sunday. rain

No comments: