Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

02 January 2011

My First outing in 2011

How hard that I woke up Early in the sunshine Morning----8.00a.m. something..==!!!
having a outing with My l♥vely family...

^^

Destination: The Garden.
Mission: Buy my dad and cousin's husband new year clothes.

Rm70++----Gap

This Tee bought aroung last month only....
and how stupid the marketing technique did....

These tees having 50% discount on each tees right now...
ARH....geram nya....

Loss RM20+++


Rm54.50---Gap as well..

I fall in love with it deeply.
As I tested it last month and Luckily I not boought this lasst month..
If not... I CRY.

Sure, Woke up early in the morning doesn't bad to us..
haha..go shopping mall earlier, find parking easily...
somemore can back home earlier...haha...

Nice Try.♥


A photo before begin...


my cute niece..........haha...
Really many pattern la................

♥♥♥♥ My Lovely Day ♥♥♥♥

No comments: