Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

18 April 2011

PC fair & my 2nd Gucci Babe

My outfit that day. =D

woke up in the early morning, after we finished BAK KUT TEH, me, mom, cousin and sister straight heading to KLCC then. Really shit, rain whole the morning... ==zzzz It almost take 1hours more to reach KLCC.



really people mountain people sea... ==zzzz
very very pek ah.... !!!!! and, lotsa lenglui there.. wow...

really so pretty... =D

after 2,3 hours smtg.. we bought some eat.. and back to klang.
How shit, we lost in KL. It take 1hours plus to get out from the HELL.

==zzzz hais....~ LUCKILY we back home 5.30pm something, if not will meet a very terrible traffic jam that day. And, we took some pichas inside the car when traffic jam.

LOL

me and my sister♥

My laoBu ♥

My cousin ♥

  
My sister and me again ♥

and, we lost our way until saw this... T.T
KL tower... hais... really so terrible.

My trophy today =D RM195-640G external harddisk.
==zzzz It little bit expensive..... SUAN LE BA,..!!!


Code: 189669 467891

Oh my godness, I really cant imagine that, I bought myself a Gucci bag. I found this kind of design such a long long long time already. I ♥  it so much.

When I heard the price of my babe bag, the staff said RM1650. Wow.. I straight away considering that i want to buy the bag or not..? so cheap.... {because in Gucci serial bagsss, RM1650 is the most cheapest price ad..}

After I considered 30mins, i think so. My mom ask me to buy the bag... muahahahhaha.... HOORAY. For sure, i use my own money to buy it. XD

And more important is, it's the latest one[in Malaysia]. Wow!!!♥ ♥


I really my bag so much.
My beloved Gucci .. I love their logo and design.

It the 1st present that I bought to myself as 21th birthday [which is next year].. muahahha...
XD.. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

No comments: