Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

10 May 2011

Is this called FINAL?

OMG, i cant stop thinking of my gee gee babe...
I really miss it so much... T__________T


why i langsung tak ada exam mode since the first day we began our final exam?
I really dont have any exam stress or mode or what stupid feeling in my mind now..


Arh..!? But truth, I love this sem so much, it really seems like very relax for preparing the exam.. alwayz, play and play; eat and eat; laugh and laugh..


haiz.... But ... erm... umm... speechless...0.0
And, my feeling is so complicated now... because left 4days i can back to KLANG, my home sweet home, then. YES.. yeepee :D


LOL.. I left last subject to go only, which is MACRO paper by this coming Friday. Today is the totally enjoyable day.. keep on surfing the internet... some more online shopping and decide to buy the clothes which very cheapest.. XD...


mine>> RM20

YEN>> RM20

jiajia >> RM20

this website have alot low price but not bad quality la... all the price are so cheap...
^^V... Plus, this time, 3 of us can share the postage fee (RM7)

So, each of us just need to pay RM22.00 for the clothes... 



Okay la.. need to stop here la..
Gonna off to sleep now..

GOOD NIGHT, readers.

No comments: