Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

16 May 2011

Jogoya Again~♥


Jogoya, Is good to see you again... As we holding the VIP member card..
We can eat alot alot alot of foods that are very delicious and just for membersss only..

Yeepee... =D

inside the car... XD.. before going to Starhill..

After we reached starhill, the time still left 1 hours plus..
so we went to toilet, went to Pavilion to let the time past.. :D

Outside the toilet... the photoss is so nice...~

and, the wall as well.. muahhaha.. XD

She's really so active.. and energetic...~

On the way going to LV shop...
My cousin and her cute daughter..

inside the LV.. :D

after that, we walked out and went to Pavillion..

while we waiting the traffic light...
Lolx.. my dad always full of patternssss...

pattern again.. :D



this shiling really so naughty and cute.. 

see what her did again.. XD... inside the guess...

I love this...


my new car... LOLZ.. i wish it was mine... T____T

Umm, the time was 9.30pm that time, so we went back the destination again.. :D
For sure.. took the pichasss while waiting my mom them coming..

me and my dad..

My sister and my dad

inside the lift...

me me me...

this design is quite nice... LOLX...
Dunnoe what's the restaurant named actually...

miss cai family...

my cousin family...

my mom's family.. heehee..

Oh ya, Jogoya got promotion again.. Is for celebrating the happy mother's day.. 2 free one..which mean the 3rd guest is totally free if you holding their VIP member card.. If FOR public, also very cheap, just RM19.90 only.. :D

this time was totally different, they gave us a family table..
N.I.C.E

Started our hunting, THEN.

Stemboat area

DimSum area

Sushi area
still got lotsa area i didnt capture.. as I was sooo hungry that time...

LOL

Lobster... Just available for vip member card only

full of food... XD

started our photo capturing session again.. XD

whole table people, except myy sisters....

LOL

me and my mom..
she said she look old when wearing the glass..

And I said:"sure.. lolx.."

Me and my Bro..

my sister and my mom

Me and mua sista..

Peace ^^v

Lastly, end up this post with this cute babe and My pichass...
LOL... gonna post it when the stupid line is very well NOW.

No comments: