Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

10 January 2012

Y2S2 Result


OH GOSH..
the result always released when I was not at home.. =.=lll.. 
always make people so gan jiong.. LOL..

Academic Writing - C
Principle of Microeconomics - B+
Financial Market and Regulation - B

well.. i never thought that, i will pas in my FMR..since my coursework just 21/40..
obviously, the lecturer help us alot.. 
and i guess many people will achieve A in this paper for those who got the high coursework marks..

Let me so worry the result after the exam.. because i never study hard in previous sem..
next sem need to catch up.. and add up my CGPA.. ^^

GOODLUCK, EVERYONE! ^^

1 comment:

cacheblue said...

A cai, my credit hour earned is half of yours : 30.. Next trimester add oil ba, push up you cgpa sekali gus to 3.0 ==!!!