Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

24 September 2012

0922 Astro Circle & Mooncake Event Parttime Job


Setia alam

The early morning =D


All of us waiting for the job task. Can be said that, 后备员工... :D

The boss is really great and awesome and how nice that it's the first time i got my name tag during the parttime job and the colour i love most.

My tiring look.. >_<



They are rehearsed. 

Both of us shoot again.. =D


The air balloon is for the customers that registered the astro circle.


The view over there.. =D

December stall. lol.. I really feel so boring.. -.-zzz and walked around with clover


The night view.

I and clover was in charge for the backstage job. 
Took the goodies bag to the 朱浩仁... 

and, that's all my first night =)


The parttimers name tag and passesss ^_^
can u spot my name??!!

me, stanley and december

Clover shot this.. !!! =D the timing was really great...


those children were really brave .

Here's my place to handle with.
Mascot area. Got a Ben 10, Smurf and sponge bob . =D what was exactly surprising  me was that My boss really 尽心尽力... =) give him a LIKE.

The last batch to take their own photo.. =D
So damn crowd over there. ^_^

after the job all done, the parttimer there together to have a group photo with sponge bob..!!!
OMGOD.. it really damn awesome... hahahha 


The backstage scene.. ^_^

The last day was quite late back actually.
Since we needed to clean up the place and they got their payment on the spot after the job task end.

The girls were back home after took their payment,
The boys were staying there to help to take off all the things and so on.

These really nice.
My boss gave us many gifts and also, we had also include 2 lunch and 1 dinner by my boss

This really worthy..!!!
Hope I got the chance to work with them next time..

No comments: