Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

30 January 2010

Depress

What the FUCKing I do today?now I really so depress and feel so sorry to Jia Qiang now.
Arh................How can I did this kind of stupid, brainless mistake?WHY...

Just happened today in the sunshine afternoon..I counting the stock that wan to deliver to customer.
But got 1 customer stock in the lorry just have 4 box but in pursuance of order is 5 box..
I really feel confuse that time..When I wanna ask cleary on it, but I busy until forget already..-.-'''

Arh..............................................Really feel so guilty now..

Arh.............Why alwayz like that ? WTH is going on me..?
Why semua job sure got some problem happened on me..

Even though today was my last day also didn't give me some disengaged time ventilate to.

F.U.C.K..

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

No mood shopping recently.Feel like wanna muntah when shopping.
Because I had bought a lot of Chinese New Year clothes on this month..
It's time to stop myself from buying clothes again..

I had already use more than RM800++ to buy clothes and eat or pocket money...
I almost use finished my whole salary on shopping.What a crazy people like me..?

I feel myself so insane on shopping suddenly.Really need to stop it.

No comments: