Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

02 February 2010

I.B.M

**Curly Cai**

*****Blink Blink*****

Yesterday saw this movie in PPS..**It's so touching..
Saw until my tears drop..

By the way, to whom really wanna learn your english I recommened you to see this movie..
Because the english is quite easy to hear and understanding.

On The Way to Taylor

Today went to Taylor University with Rou and Xin again.But today totally different.
Because those student got class and quite lotsa people today..Somemore, van of Starbucks.

Some student wear so sexy..Wasai..and some girls wear boot went to study..
Just for study they wanna dress up theirself as like wanna go to party.I just wonder why so many student wearing formal but not casual.

And MARKETING..Taylor really no good in it..the contents of Marketing really less than others..
So I had to give up.Give up..?Then study IBM=INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS & MARKETING..
It content is more than Marketing and better than it.So........

OMFG...I really can't believe I take this course.I so scare I cant afford it and waste my dad money.

Haiz..................................

28-1-2010
Yun Xian had curled her hair..Doesn't subtable her..too old to look.

I bought this Tee..RM25..

29-1-2010**Aeon Day..haha..
Bought this Sabrina pants at the shop
**RM59.90**..
No worth to buy..-.-lll...I had misread the pricing..I thought is RM49.90

30-1-2010
 Hang out to JJ again..haha**..for buying Bigsot 's jeans..



**RM25**
And this shoe which I bought from Setia Alam pasar malam..
Finally I had buy a shoe which I had already found a long time..

I just come back from HIN HUA HIGH SCHOOL
my Alma Mater**


The sight recalls the days of study to me

The favourite place of student to rest

I just went back from HHHS to ask something about I.B.M.
But the counselling teacher didn't at there..
So later 2 o'clock we go there 1 more time.^^

No comments: