Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

04 February 2010

Yearningly ♥ The spy next door

The memorable trip to me and he and you and them.

OK..come back our topic of conversation..Yesterday I curl my hair before going to school.
What the stupid thing had done on me.My leg had scalded by the curling iron and now..

become like this.

But today morning my leg was rubed and the wound was pecak..


Arh........Shit...!!!..So painfull...disgusting**

And~~~~~~~~~~yesterday I was so mad to think about the course ..which program should I take it..
IBM or MARKETING...I wonder my ability can handle the subject of I.B.M or not..?

So after finished visited and asked teacher then we 3 something  fetch lihong back home , go Aeon again..for fun..^^

Aunty Xian

After ate finished our MCD then faster back home bath then 6 oclock come here again

To see moive-The Spy Next Door..^^..the children in the movie is quite funny..

No comments: