Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

26 January 2010

Exhausted


Today really feel so exhausted But I do enjoy it.Haha..because today is mine FAMILY shopping day^^..Mine Favourite activity.

3o'clock start our car went to destination after finished eating bak kut teh ,then 4 something like that found a car park there.

FIRST DESTINATION-One Utama


Chinese New Year decoration there is nice..
^^..Like it!

I bought this sun glass from kitchen..RM19.90-10%..
Worth to buy


Miss Jolin Lim**

Truelly from my heart, that shopping centre is big BUT nothing can shop, no nice, super boring there.
So we went back on 5.30 like tat after reach home a while 6.30p.m. straight went to....

SECOND DESTINATION-Sunway Pyramid
Can you guys imagine how my family were..?haha..^^





My Brother Tee..^^RM68

My cousin wanna buy Levis' jeans, So we move to F floor, I think!We stay at that shop nearly 1 hours, So proud to my cousin.And sure, I sure have try 3~5 pieces of jeans, BUT all are not suitable for me-.-lll


haiz..After done it, we move to Esprit to find the long sleeve shirt of my brother tested last 2 week ago.See whether got new stock ornot.



I also beh tahan, haha..find some T-shirt to try..
Rm49.90-intend to wear to study~^^~



Trying the tees...In D fitting room..

The time is 9 oclock that day..We move on our step quickly to went to polo shop.
But we curious coincidence went into this ISLAND shop


All is selling British style, suitable my father style..haha..:D..


Handsome right../?haha..^^


This long sleeve not suitable my dad..-.-lll


My dad bought 2 clothes & 1 pants..TOTAL***









RM587...

And the price there also nice la..all shirt,dress,pants,blouse..is RM150 above..
Wow..really..so...CHEAP..-.-lll

So I cannot touch it..because..it's too expensive for me..-.-lll...and sure, not my style also.
Try this, Try that...

try untill all the shop is closed.HAHA..:D..


Haha..my delicious dinner..^^..apa thing pun ada..


Finally, I had decided which campus study to..^^..YES...
TAYLOR, INTAKE JULY ENGLISH COURSE-MARCH^^

No comments: