Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

25 January 2010

CAMPUS again

** 20-01-2010 **
Wednesday Tmn Chi Liung Pasar Malam
shanmai, bigsot, me ,lihong and how you



My New Bag again*..haha..
RM40..I love this special design pretty much.
I really wanna control myself to stop buying bag again!

** 21-01-2010 **
Meru Pasar Malam


This is the first time I ate this Stinky tofu with lihong, shanmai, n bigsot^^..
RM2.20 per 4 pieces..nice man..

** 22-01-2010 **
Visit UCSI University and HELP University


Today I take leave again..for visited campus which is UCSI & HELP^^
I went there with yunxian and her mom.Sure, her mom fetch us to visited..by her BMW..haha..



We went to find the UCSI which is located at cheras.Gosh~We lost our way and we almost find 30 minute the way to UCSI..


shit man, can u guys saw this signboard at the roadside..quite tiny..quite small..oh my godness..



But the campus is really nice..UCSI is in accordance with my mind.
Have University ambiance, have many different kind of races, and a good library also..^^
Swimming pool, Badminton court, Gym room, cafe..a lot of facilities^^..






The class room in the aggregate is 5 floor..
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Let's the picture do talk..^^..
On the way to HELP University..haha..selfshoot again**



The time of Miss Cai & Miss Xian






Next turn to HELP..^^..
Can u recognise this campus..such a good natural university..haha..:D..segarnya..^^


'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'

More closer
'
'
'
'
'
'

'
'
'
'
'
'
'

'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'ZOOM IN
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'

Can you guys see how long the building was..?


This building is for Foundation class..

Omg..it's not a good idea to study here//..Because the ambiance there..-.-lll...
I'm sure not to study there whether the course or program there is not bad..so lol..
But yunxain kolian lol..haha..she had no choice..she must..had to..study there...because the phsycology there..is so good ..By the way, Law also..



VS


Which wan you more prefer to..?

** 23-01-2010 **
Taylor Day & Movie Day & Shopping Day

Go To taylor to ask more about details..^^haha..by myself..
Just Alone..^^Suddenly feel so braveness.^^..


Yesterday went to see midnight movie again..^^..
LEGION-wow..i give them 5 stars...because..it movie quite nice..and quite interesting^^..
BUT..the bukit raja cinema..I recomended all of you..not to see movie at there..
Because of their aircond, chair and..others...no good..^^


Up and Down is the same..^^

RM13+RM8=RM21


This wan and down wan..**

RM15+RM8=RM23

Some more..the seller which is online shopping boss is so efficiency.
I friday bank in..and saturday I receive my shirt..haha..^^

Good..You can view the website-->>www.haiyo.com.my If you interested..^^

No comments: